February 10, 2005

Valentines Day here i come

Valentines Day is coming closer...I'm sure all you guys must be having grand plans....as for me...the STUD that i am ....all day i'm gonna be doing nothing but SULK.... ofcourse once in a while i shall be contemplating(i hope i spelt that right! and used it in the right context...which is besides the point...anyways) turning GAY.....wait wait...incase by mistake any women do read my blog(Common its my blog i can write whatever i want to...)...since a lot of women read my blog... i have to tell you ladies that my looks have substancially improved since the plastic surgery i had undergone a couple of weeks ago... and the women around me have stopped throwing up...so yeyiiii...

Plz do leave your phone no, e mails address, postal address or any means through which i can get in touch with you and be around you ...(no stalking...promise!!!)

No comments: