March 16, 2005

I'm really not all that bad....besides the hideously scary looks and the obnoxious personality...there is absolutely nothing wrong with me....why then why....am i still single...guess i'm back in the desperate phase of my life which comes ever so often...n then leaves me...wait wait...ok it never leaves me...but then again thats the beauty of life...the little surprises....or in my cases..forgone conclusions....the endless list of rejections keeps growing by the hour...oh yeah...i have totally improved my efficiencey...n now i'm striking out at a dizzying rate...n there's absolutely no stopping the 'Rocket'....not the greatest nick names i have come up with have i....guess not too many ppl read my blog in any case...so screw all those who don't....so basically i'm abusing the entire world....quite a number!!!

No comments: