November 16, 2005

...currently listening to...

spies - coldplay
lost for words - floyd
riders in the storm...

...my mum..."beta plzzzz kabhi kabhi padh liya karo!!"
listening...but not quite doing the needful...

hemorrhage - fuel
holy wars - megadeth

elanor rigby

...my neighbour.." dude you're never gonna get a girlfriend...cause i always see you getting stuck in the freinds zone...*n then burst out into peals of laughter*...huh...so seriously are you gay???"
wait till i glut down all your food dude...then we'l see who laughs louder!!!

wildest dreams - moody blues
fear of the dark - iron maiden
under pressure - bowie n queen

my soul.."say what???"

take it to the limit - eagles


some old hag...from some ol movie..."what we've got here is failure to communicate..."
dude...what is she talkin bout???

hold my hand - hootie n the blowfish...

Mrs robinson moan....thats my bike u pervert......freak

warning sign.....i missed the good part n i realised...DOH!!!

i gotta see bout a girl....good will hunting...

i need an easy friend(about a girl)...kurt cobain..

i need a friend...who doesn't need me(hyacinth house) - doors

alive - pearl jam


i am mine.......
i know i was born n i know that i'll die
the inbetween is mine

how bout you - staind
parallel universe - red hot chilli peppers

my neighbour..."bellap stop eating all our food..."
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

kylie...seriously why wouldnt i listen to her...

i was just waiting for you...meg ryan said that to me....well its my twisted head...n in my head she did...

killing me softly...well aktually i am the one killing everyone softly with my jokes!!!!

you're body is a wonderland...aktually i sing this to my roomie...

my neighbour.."damn you bas&*%d....take the food...but get outta my room!!!"
i still dunno know what he's complaining out...

see you soon - coldplay
59th street bridge - sng


robert di niro - are you talking to me???
hero of the day - metallica

my blog friends..."dude you're pathetic!!"...yes all of em...

my muscles.."i'm sorry..but do i know you???"

any sorta food...."come to yavarappa!!!"

friend2..."jus because i can't understand your stupid corny non veg jokes...does not mean u will make me the butt of your jokes on your blog..."

kekekekekeke.....eeeuuwiiilllgieubleeedddaaaa

my inner voice..."hmmm....food"

1 comment:

Danielle Moore said...

Though it may seem the fact that the shelving units which were purchased belonging to the local hardware store when setting up the company will almost allways be sufficient for the quantity of stock your business is probably going to keep, it is usually worthwhile expanding upon this and having another storage solutions in place for example pallets to be used for a backup or overflow for people busy periods where you will encounter too much with respect to stock to fit around the shelves and stock winds up on to the ground. 0.688 ADatawarehouse [1] isarepositoryofintegratedinformation,availableforqueriesand analysis.Dataandinformationareextractedfromheterogeneoussourcesastheyare generated.Thismakesitmucheasierandmoreefficienttorunqueriesoverdatathat originally came fromdifferentsources.In other words Data warehouse is a database that is used to hold data for reporting and analysis. These companies can provide warehouse space for items but they can also ship them out in a cost-effective manner. They provide a variety of other services like inventory management. e. Quality control