July 08, 2008

goofdude: oh how was your trip to bengaluru???
lunatic1: oh it was awesomeman...
goofdude: you got drunk again didn't ya...
lunatic1: of course...

yada yada
yada

G: so what did you get for me from Bengaluru...
L: nadda...the pyjama nadda...
G: :$

yada yada yada...yashoda!!! (just for kicks!)
L: Did you meet him after we left...
G: No
L: you hate him don't you...
G: No no not at all...
L: Its ok, you can tell me...its not like i'm pretty fond of him either you know...
G: ummmm...hokay...
L: As in, if i don't meet him or speak with him, it wont be the end of my world you know...
G: yea yea those feelings only totally i feeling...
L: ...but... if i don't speak with you...it will be the end of my world...
G: Oh man...one nadda n one senti dialogue... today must be my lucky days...
L: Oh don't worry some other day i'l buy 2 naddas n give you 3 sentis
G: oh yeah ..
L: ok now quit buging me, my break is over...

No comments: