February 23, 2009

Dawn

Her name meant something in Persian…I forget…
I don't really know her except from my conversations with her friend & some random facts bout her.
I think I spoke to her a few times…not that I remember any.

“So now seriously tell me who is fatter…her or me…
(Women somehow always ask these questions and I somehow always never manage to answer correctly (read – something which sounds right!)…yet I answer)
She’s the only one I can relate to at work…I think she’s sane… she calls me fatty…but seriously don’t you think she’s bigger than I am…”
(Women!)

“…but that’s probably because you’re short too na”

“BASTARD”


“She’s broken up with him again…”

“Again?”

“Yeah they keep having these fights on and off but he says this time he’s had enough…
…you know every time they’d fight, he’d tell me that he knows her well enough to understand that she’s just passing through a phase n she’ll come around… but how much can he take…”

“Yeah I’ve met him just that one time n I thought they were too cute to be true…he was sarcastic as hell …seemed fun to be with….so she’s single eh?!?”

“BASTARD….
…I know what’s going through her head…when it’s the first time you’re in a relationship you always feel that there might be something better out there which you don’t know….though sometimes there isn’t and it isn’t easy realizing that…”

I didn’t even know them, yet it hurt!

2 comments:

See Bee said...

you might want to read this trauma but trueish fwd i got - on the dillema you mention:
http://totaltrauma.blogspot.com/2007/10/paddy-fields.html

Donohue said...

Merit Financial Gold IRA Investing Insider 800 707 8357. Originally founded in 1986, no other major precious metals and coin dealer has operated under the same name and in the same location as long as Merit Financial. Investment Management, First National Bank. The investment philosophy in the Wealth Management Group at First National Bank is based on a. First National Bank, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. All. Gold Trade: Investing In Gold Bullion Bars and Coins. Guide for how to buy gold and silver coins. Learn how to invest in gold, trade gold bullion coins, and get up to date gold investing advice. Having lived through a horrific financial crisis brought on by fancy-sounding financial products like CDOs and subprime mortgages, you have every right to be wary of something that sounds new and complex. Then there is also internet sites like USAToday which have mutual funds quotes pages which might be existing and rather helpful.