December 27, 2004

hmmm...complaints bout me making contradictory statements...

Well now...maybe i should change the name of this blog to " the wanderig mind of the ignoramous anonymous.... yeah wateva

well the deal is that i want to be unattached...n its really not out of choice(but lets just that keep that a hush hush affair)....

I've been trying real hard for god knows how long....wait...the exact no would be 14 years 15 months n 42 days...

cause its been 14 years of pain .. yeah its been 14 years of....

No seriously....i'm happy the way i am....which BTW does not mean that i'm super gay(contrary to popular belief)...but just in case some dame wants to hook up with me..plz feel free to post a msg, mail me...snail mail me...call me...msg me....common...something atleast....

having a really bad time these days...havent had any sumptious food in ages... havent scored in like...ummm...well lets just pretend and say that its been long(if anyone thinks i'm still a virgin...then lemme tell ya that i lost it while i was playing volleyball...eiyahahahahah)

gawd i'm hopeless....ah so what .... i've got my dignity.... maybe i should just sign off!!! grrrrr.....the growl is solely for decorative purpose.

No comments: