December 24, 2004

Saw swades yesterday....liked the movie...

Shah Rukh Khan did everything that he has not done till now...in other words...he has acted really well....n he has not acted like the Shah Rukh Khan we know!!!

The wisdom that i got from the movie was that if u r selfless enough ....you get a babe!!!

Now thats something that i have understood after seeing soo many Indian movies....
the minute the dame gets to know that you are ready to help the poor n the needy...BAM the chick is yours for keeps!!!

now to get the record straight...i am a very selfless person(Hoping women read my blog too...n if so...plzz do leave your email addresses or even your mobile phone no.... sms is dirt cheap...for me atleast)!!!

Whenever i am having some food with my friends...i share it with em....who ends up paying for it is not the point....these are all trivial issues to me.

whenever i'm drinking...i make sure that my friends get more drunk than i do...n in the process i can con em into paying the bill too...eiiiyahahahahahah....now see the selfless part here would be the fact that i'm thinking bout them all the time

when i'm thinking...i'm thinking how to convince my friends to buy me food...

ofcourse i am not very good at convincing my ppl...but the important point being that i'm always thinking bout em...

so ladies...n if the gentlemen have any hot chick friends...kindly take note of my selfless attitude...and plzz o plzzz.....put me out of my misery....grrrr

No comments: