April 10, 2005

Always the bridesmaid...never the bride....


....20 yearsdown the line...if blogger still exists...n if you happen to come across my blog n read it....there's not much thats gonna change.... I'll still be very much single...bitching bout everyone who is in a relationship and happy...
I dunno why...but everytime i fall for someone(there haven't been too many occasions...but whenever it has...) something or the other has to go wrong....either she is involved with someone else...or if she's on the verge of breaking up, she's not really lookin to be in a relationship(atleast not with me!!!)...n when she is finally ready to get into a relationship...it obviously not me...cause she has never seen me "in that way" ....gawd only knows what they mean when they say that...
...probably its a polite way of turning you down and saying "I think you're nice n all but i really think you are nothing but crap...n when i want to introduce my boy friend to my friends...i don't want them to say...'are you blind or were you drunk??'"
People keep telling me that i'll get a very sweet dame n i deserve the best n blah blah....the hidden message being....you're never gonna get laid!!!
Its just another one of those days again...when absolutely nothing makes sense

There goes my baby
With someone new
She sure looks happy
I sure am blue

Well she never was my baby....n i guess she never will be...

No comments: