May 02, 2005

i should never get married

i was watchin "when harry met sally" earlier today..n there was this part where the character of billy crystal is getting very irritated with every lil thing that meg ryan's character is doing....the way she posts her letters...blah blah blah...
n i saw myself right there...
i get bored so easily.....i have very lil patience...i'm mr moody blues...yeah in short i'm the pits!!!!
how will i ever survive in a relationship...that is if by some stroke of magical luck i manage to con some dame...
i'd turn into my worst version...n she would have to bare the consequences...n then she'd break up with me...n then go n bitch about me (rightfully so) to all her friends...n you know how women spread the word bout the ppl they don't like...n then i would be world famous...n all women would abhor the very thought of being with me
...very smart move dumbass

No comments: