June 17, 2005

The engg n restless

disaster strikes again

one of my friends called me today...n she told me that this guy whom we shall refer to as 'CUTIE' has started going around with some dame from his work place...

oh man did i almost break down or what...

well not really out of jealousy or...u know i'm not really a sadist...but it felt like he betrayed the male sorority that i had almost formed in my insti....well it wasn't like we formed it....it was more like the mantle was thrust upon us in some sorts...

lemme explain how this all happened...

so as i have been elucidating the masses bout my singleton status over my blog...

well my friends in my insti have instilled this belief in me that i have absolutely no scope with the opposite sex at least not with the current bevy of babes at my insti...so i would have to try my luck in lust with the juniors bout to join... n i was the most popular(read desperate) in this particular group of single(read despairing) young lads who weren't making much progress with the women...so would have to wait n watch out for the juniors!!!!

so how does cutie come into the picture...

well me n him were the only two guys in this particular group....in the sense our friends told us that we probably would not have any luck with the junior chicks...

now why would they say such nasty things...
well in my case the hideously monsterous looks have always been my undoing....
but in cuties's case...well he is rather good looking...so is the verdict from the women..but he is too decent n nice a bloke to you know....i dunno...i guess we all could never picture him getting romantic with any chick....let me leave that at that!

so what is my answer to cutie's betrayal...

well i have decided to form this club called the
"the engg n the restless"

i proclaim myself as the founding n very permanent member!!!

our war cry will be - "EEWWWIIILLLLGGIIEEUUBBLLOOOODDAA"
incase u guys wonder what that means.... its just a very hip mallu way of saying 'you'll give bloodaa'
the aaa at the end of blood is for the Dolby effect!!!

opposition will be called - 'titers' which is the opposite of looser

now i got some responses like opposite of loser would mean intelligent...plzzzz do not think so much

i feel the need to make some rules....but feeling too lazy at this point of time...so let me procastinate that for some other time
I'm open to suggestions though!!

our motto is to spread the message not the virus!!!

i would like to get a feedback though!!!

membership is open to anyone n everyone n as an introductory offer, all applying for membership will get a free offer to lech after any chick they really like n not get slapped....promise

eewwwiiillggiieeuubblloooodddaaa!

No comments: