June 15, 2005

Soul Mate

soul mate....do i believe in it...

why do i ask this question...well to be really frank... i was just watching 'sex and the city'...i really just watch it for the articles...but it is pretty funny....that is whenever the folks are not around so i can watch it!!!
anyways in this particular episode the caracter of sarah jessica turns 35..n she's still single..as in not married....n she poses this question to her friends...

...which kinda got me thinking as to what my opinion on this was...now now...i'm not really the kinda guy who opines bout anything that requires some clear n insightful thinking...but i thought i should travel the unbeaten path once in a while(new year resolution....batter late than...u know the rest..even if its ust a word more).

well frankly speaking i'm not really sure bout it...cause everytime i've fallen in love(not that that happened a lot..) i've always felt that the other one was perfect for me...not that the other one even gave a damn bout me..but i still felt that way...guess i was not drunk enough...

i've felt that my senses are heightened when i'm drunk...not that i remember much of that....

well if i were to closely look at the two words....
soul is something i've not been aware of(...though my friends have tried to convince me bout ghosts n spirit) n well mate is something one dog does to another...end to end...or some animal...not that i'd know much bout that either having never been with animals! AHEM


i guess somewhere deep down i do believe in soul mates...n i don't think i'll ever find mine...
i feel a lot like that character in the serial..i mean there's so much in common...as in she's single n so am I...
yeah but thats where it all ends...
her character is rather hot...gets a lot of action...is successful...rich....the works...

i wonder what i'll be like when i'm 35...single-yes, desperate-yes, money-zilch, hottie-(a term still not associated with me in every which way)...oh n i guess my parents would have pretty much given up on looking out for a suitable girl for me after i scared the last 7 away...i would still be writing this blog...which no one reads still but its my only outlet to all my feelings...well no body else would even bother...

..so all in all...there won't be much change from what is the present scenario...

bugger!!!!

No comments: