June 27, 2005

Joey

i know this guy...whom i shall not name...ogay i might as well name him joey for reference

joey after the friends character played my matt le blanc...cause in a lot of ways he reminds me of joey...my friend that is!!!

I've known him for over 10 years now...though we've never been in the same plce for too long...but somehow managed to stay in touch...ahem if you know what i mean....I'm very much straight...but its just that whenever i talk to him all the lust just takes over...

Now now before any of you jump to any of those perverse conclusions let me make it completely that both of us are two completely heterosexual guys in desperate need to get laid atleast once before we die...(thats with genuine women)..but whenever we talk, sanity is like when madonna sang "like a virgin" ...touched for the very first time...in other words a big farce!!!

...n in those moments of dementia he has proposed his undying love for me by asking me to bend over innumerable times...

our chats bout dames were some sort of a pinching contest..cause there was so much in common(the pinching contest is because of the same pinch funda....) in terms fo the ways n the dialogues women have used on us to TURN US DOWN...

we also share the same opinion bout women...UNATTAINABLE

i met joey recently n we both were updating each other on our action packed lives(read zero action) and it actually spooked both of us...we both wondered if we had pursued the same women....or if they were related or knew each other or u know...the works...

though he once was going around with some chick...n they broke up n got back only 7 times..i dunno, i think he was going for some james bond number or something...kids i tell u...well even i got back a with the same babe...just a couple of times...or was it more...well it was definitely less than 7 times...oh man...phew...nice save...

though over the years we've learnt our lesson...that we won't get laid as much as we'd like...ok in my case thats probably never...

he's started seeing someone lately n betrayed everything that i stood for....not too sure...but since i'm very much single n the chances of that changing seem overly bleak....so anyone who's not single...is not conforming to the rules my exclusive posse comitatus of the engg n the restless!!!!

you know there might be a day when i find something very deep n meaningful n profound to write bout...but till that comes about i shall just stick to trashing my friends...

I LAAUUUU U GUYS....u mean everything to me....

No comments: