May 24, 2004

and then there was.....

i lost my virginity the other day......i shall tell you each n every detail......


so basically the story goes like....
...i was playing squash(oh yeah...inspite of all your notions that i am jobless...n your doubting my virility...) n i was wining...hey i play pretty decently...in the sense i dont wear revealing clothes....anyway...thats besides the point....so goin back to the story
so i was leading 5-0...n my opponent was tryin his best....

so i made this stretch...n pop....my cherry went.....oh wait..that can happen only to women rite...damn....i will die a virgin...life trly sucks big time...
oh just to get the record straight....it wasn't the sound of my pant ripping...nor was i farting....but the sound was there...or was it just my imagination.....thats a great cranberries song!!!


No comments: