May 02, 2004

Rhymes ------ check it out!!!


These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with the most
romantic first line but least romantic second line

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss but I only slept with you,
cause I
was pissed

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But
he
roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so
is
your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace If only you could hide your face

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot This describes everything you are
ot

I want to feel your sweet embrace But don't take that paper bag off of
our
face

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes- Damn, I'm good at telling
lies!

Every time I see your face I wish I were in outer space

I saw your face as you walked by but then I saw a better guy

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife: Marrying you screwed up my
ife

I see your face when I am dreaming That's why I always wake up
creaming

My love you take my breath away What have you stepped in to smell this
ay

My feelings for you no words can tell Except for maybe "go to hell"

What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime



No comments: